Cantera Workshop & Forum
Sunday, March 25th
Oregon State University - Bend, Oregon
Cantera is an open-source suite of object-oriented software tools for problems involving kinetics, thermodynamics, and/or transport. Among other things, it can be used to:
- Evaluate thermodynamic and transport properties of mixtures
- Compute chemical equilibrium
- Evaluate species chemical production rates
- Conduct kinetics simulations with large reaction mechanisms
- Simulate one-dimensional flames
- Conduct reaction path analysis
- Create process simulations using networks of stirred reactors
- Model non-ideal fluids
This Workshop & Forum will cover basic usage of Cantera, getting started with Cantera development, and a discussion panel regarding future directions for Cantera. The Workshop will be hosted by members of the Cantera community.
Everyone is welcome, and we especially encourage new users to attend! Please fill out the form at https://goo.gl/forms/viOfChT5dvAHrCyj1 if you plan to attend!